Have you ever...

Thursday, January 17, 2008


Taken a picture of yourself and you know it looks awful or embarrassing or whatever, but it captures you at that moment perfectly? I was playing on my mac tonight while I was waiting for Jarom and I came up with this. I'm not wearing any makeup (for 2 days now) and my hair is a mess but it's me. And I like it. And I think that my eyes say something about me. Anyhow, since I hardly post pictures of myself I thought I'd put it on. I look awful, but like me all at the same time. Is that saying something?

10 comments :

Anonymous said...

I like that photo, too. I think you look beautiful. As always.

Perley Family said...

I would give anything to look like that with no make up on! I have just discovered your blog (through Kendyl's), and I love it! You are such a good writer. Your stories totally crack me up! It sounds like you guys are doing well. Miss you!
~Kris

Megan said...

Holly, I have always wished I could be as beautiful as you are. Now give me a call so we can see eachother!!!

kiera said...

you're beautiful. as usual. and i always think i look horrible with no make up, but no one can even tell when I do wear makeup!

Carly said...

Do you ever stand in front of the mirror and make faces at yourself? I think mirrors and cameras create such interesting perspectives. I love this one of you because it has so much depth and character.

Mindy said...

You look so seductive in that picture. Holly..you are so random. It cracks me up.
-mindy

Colleen said...

I see your Grandpa Bonner in this picture. I love it.

JonandLo said...

Ok, I am calling soon..that is a promise. So clear your calendar for a weekend day you and your fam can hang out. We are GOING to get together for the LOVE! We have no excuses for being so close

... said...

I was going to say the same thing that my daughter, Kiera said, that I look horrible without make-up. You look like how I look WITH make-up! I'm just pale, and my eyes disappear!

Tasha said...

I love the photo too . . . and you do not look aweful you look beautiful. Seriously.