Self Mosaic

Friday, August 22, 2008

So My friend Alicia had this on her blog and I thought it was cool so I did one and asked Jarom to do one too. If you want you can do one as well I'm gonna add the links and directions. I think it's cool to look at someone through pictures. So here goes:

Holly's Mosaic


Jarom's Mosaic


Concept: 1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search. 2. Using only the first page, pick an image. 3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.
http://www.flickr.com/search/
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)

Questions:

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your nickname.

10 comments :

Devon and Alicia said...

Holly,
Your pictures didn't show up, what happened? I loved talking to you last night. I really miss you!!

Holly Moore said...

I am special in the head, I finally figured out how to do it. (= I miss you too!! Come to California and go to the beach and disneyland with us!

Devon and Alicia said...

I am trying to figure them all out. Is your nickname meatball???

Megan said...

Love it Holly! I copied you because I think your so cool and I want to be like you.

Megan said...

PS- Is "Tiger" Holly's nickname for you Jarom?

Kristine Tanner said...

Hi Holly! Those are cool! By the way, on the links you have to others' blogs, is the "1 day ago" when they last posted? That is cool, how did you do that?

Love ya!!!!

Janelle said...

i looooved that! i wanna' do one, too!

Tasha said...

I love that!!! What a fun thing and it really is neat to see someone through pictures. :)

Jen Paris said...

I have never, ever posted on someone's blog that I don't know, but somehow I got to yours (from Katherine's) and you are hysterical. I read the vitamin story and then the gymnastics one, and I am laughing out loud. Weird I know, since I don't know you, but just thought I'd tell you how fun your blog is. Thanks for making my night. (my blog is private but if you want to look at it, you can email me...jenandmarty@xmission.com) Jen

Tasha said...

Where are you??? I miss reading your posts. I saw your parents at Carly's reception on Saturday. If you want to see some pictures of the event youc an visit my blog :) It was a fabulous day. She looked so beautiful and happy.