Hurray!!

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Ok, I know this is a lame post, but this is landmark for me! I am almost done with my American Heritage class, I have turned in all the assignments (as of tonight!) and now I just need to take the final. Yeay!! Sweet, sweet freedom here I come!

p.s.- the first picture was taken on my Mac (with the weird picture taking application) but it reflects what my head feels like after all that studying and work! Sorry if it scares the kiddies, I was cracking up and caught the second picture. If you can't tell the difference that the third is just me, I will cry for a week and yes I'm wearing almost NO makeup. Aint I pretty? (=



3 comments :

Anonymous said...

I love that you took a photo of yourself 'raw' as I like to call it. I take photos of myself all the time on my mac with my kids. Since I never have my picture taken with my real camera (because I am always behind it...) I take ones with my mac. I do it just in case I die. I want my kids to know that they actually had a mommy! Maybe I will do a post with all my pictures. That a good idea, thanks, Holly!

I miss you!

Colleen said...

Congrats, Holly! Now just the final to go. In two or so weeks you will be finished for good. Nice photos. I'm sure your head felt like it was about to explode. Send us your history essays, okay. We want to read them.

Tasha said...

Those are awesome!! You are too funny for words! Congrats on being done with American Heritage! That is something to celebrate!!!!!