Disneyland

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

When Jarom and I got to California last November the first thing we did was splurge on Disneyland passes for our fourth Anniversary. We go every two or so weeks for a late afternoon and wonder around taking a few rides, people watching and sometimes catching a show or parade. Usually we stay for just a few hours and we seek out the least busy days when there are few people and the lines are short.

I realized last week that Jarom and I have lots of experiences but few pictures to document them. So I brought the camera and caught a few pictures. As you can see, Jarom is absolutely not capable of just smiling normally for a photo even upon threats from me... So if I look nice in a photo, it's pretty much a given that Jarom is making a crazy face.

(Since we hardly ever post pictures of us I thought I'd stick a bunch on.)


What a catch!

My mouth looks scary big!

What, a normal picture of Jarom? Oh, it's cause I'm not in it...

Space mountain!

A bit blurry, I stole it from the monitors...

Jarom looking crazy intense on Buzz Lightyear

Us in front of "Liforni" the lesser known part of California.

Me defying gravity next to the amazing "z" (or in other words I can't right the picture)

Beware the brain sucking hand. Dang it, note to self, learn photoshop.

Try 1

Try 2

Try 3

Try 4. Scary, doesn't Jarom remind you of the floating head on the "Wizard of Oz?" Where is his body?

My final straw!

I love this man! We were laughing so hard that we could barely breath! He makes me laugh harder than anyone I know. Sadly the people around us were scared- and they could only see the backs of our heads...

16 comments :

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I miss you! What a great record of you guys. I wish we could join you at Disneyland. I'm super jealous! And you look GORGEOUS!! seriously. What are you drinking. Can I have some?!

Colleen said...

I kind of like Jarom's faces. You look like you are having a blast. We'll go there again, okay?? With you, too, Julie. And whatever it is you're drinking I want some, too.

Karene said...

1. Holls, you are still one of the hottest people I know!

2. Jarom...you look like a funny kid...maybe we should meet someday.

3. I am a jerk for not seeing you when I was in CA...after you guys did so much to try to make it work! I still feel terrible.

4. I am coming this summer and will make up for #3 by staying in your home and wearing out my welcome :)

5.Funny pictures! Please put up more...all the time!

6. I love making lists!

Megan said...

Nice idea to take pictures of the monitor of the ride picture- genius Holly! They cost an arm and a leg- but not for the smart ones like you!! So fun! More pics please!

Kim said...

So fun. We have disneyland passes too. Well my husband does until the end of June but mine is good til november. We should go sometime.

Kim said...

Yay! I love pictures! I need more! I didn't know you were in California! What are you guys doing there?

Mindy said...

Those pictures made me laugh. Jarom- what a nerd! I love it. Holly-you really do look pretty!

Tasha said...

Love love love seeing all the pictures!! I am so glad you took your camera and shared some with all of us. You are looking good Holly!! Woot woot! (As Carly would say :))

Tasha said...

PS How far away do you think you are from me? If we ever have an openning at Pictionary you could join. (Actually, I would LOVE for you too.)

Rachel Holloway said...

Hey! Thanks for the comment on my blog! It is always nice to hear from new people!!!

You asked about the market--it is actually in Ohio--Cleveland, to be exact. :) Can you believe it??? We love living here--there have been SO many fun things to do! And to think I totally laughed about the idea of living here when my husband talked about grad school... :)

What a great blog you have! Looks like lots of fun with the hubby!! :)

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

fun pictures! I miss Disneyland so much!

ps...least busy d-land days are tuesdays and thursdays!

Kelly said...

You look like you are having such fun! Great pics! Ever consider a career in photography?

Carly said...

I LOVE HOLLY (TANNER) MOORE! And I love Disneyland. What a fantastic combination. I love the fun pictures of what I am guessing by the looks was a very fun day. Does it get any better than Disneyland? I have big plans to go this summer with my little sister. I can't wait!

Perley Family said...

I love seeing pictures of the two of you. What a cute couple. The last series of pictures totally cracked me up!
~Kris

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

this is the first time i have seen the man you married! fun pics!

Jason and Kristin Williams said...

Holly, I love your post and seeing pictures of you guys. We miss you so much! We want to come down to California this summer and go to Disneyland - that place is really magical, it makes me feel like a little girl all over again. Anyway, your blog is fabulous, it was so fun to look at and you guys look great.Tell Scott and Megan hello for us. Love ya!