About me:

Thursday, July 3, 2008

So, my mom in law sent me this email a while back and I thought I'd post it. I needed something new on my blog and now you will know a little more about me, because I am so private and don't share very much on here... (=

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Nope, they had to leave room for me to make my own name. (=

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Maybe a week ago, who knows, it's pretty regular and short lived.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I actually do. When I was a kid I HATED my handwriting so I meticulously practiced until it was nicer.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey or chicken, but ONLY if it's from a Deli and not the soggy lunch meat kind. I like mine a little bit drier.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Sigh. Why does everyone keep asking that? (=

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Never. <---- (sarcasm)

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, I'm still 100 percent, minus some brain power that was lost when I got hit by the car. (=

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Oh yes!

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
It's a toss-up between Lucky Charms and Total Raisin Bran. A strange mix, I know.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
I didn't know flip flops had laces.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically I'm pretty strong, emotionally I'm not. I'm very emotional and can get worked up or sad at a the drop of a hat, which is something I'm working on. Darn artist tempers.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Rocky Road.

14 .What's the first thing YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
If they have a sense of humor.

15. RED OR PINK?
Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Man oh man, that I can gain 20 pounds in the blink of an eye.

17. Who DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Everyone I love is still in my life.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Since this is a blog, nope. But you can copy this and stick it on your own blog...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes (but bright pink nail polish) and pink striped pajama capris.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Last night I had popcorn and ice cream before I went to bed. I was watching a movie! Please see #16.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Birds outside and Jarom typing.

22. IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY WOULD YOU SHARE IT?
Yes. With people I know.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Rain, the hint of ocean on a breeze, the smells of ice cream parlors- sugar cones, baking bread.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My cousin Dana!

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Considering she's the coolest mom-in-law in the world, I'd say yes...

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I'm not a sports watcher, but I do like college football and volleyball.

27 HAIR COLOR?
Light brown, which Jarom said looked somewhat red when I was cutting it last night.

28. EYE COLOR?
Green-gold.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Good Mexican Food, Indian food, Thai food, food...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
10,000 B.C. But the movie "The List" which Jarom and I discovered too late was a "Christian Thriller" was the taker this week. It was frightening, not because of the cool intense plot, which was dumb, but because the way they used the power of prayer was somewhat exorcist-ish. It's really scary to see people pray so hard that they have heart attacks and die in the hospital. Favorite line, "The Evil and the Righteous have one thing in common. They both underestimate the power of prayer." Sigh.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING
Dark blue.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Depends. Kisses from Jarom and close family, hugs from everyone else.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Something with lemon.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"If life is a bowl of Cherries, why am I in the pits?" by Erma Bombeck (I gotta see who people keep comparing me to), and "A tree grows in Brooklyn" my favorite childhood book for bookclub.

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.

39. What did you watch on TV last night?
"What Not To Wear." Man, I need new clothes. They would rip me apart.

40. FAVORITE SOUND?
The ocean, birds outside my window, rain.

41. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Turkey

42. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Singing, writing, and I cook like martha stewart.

43. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Anaheim, California

5 comments :

andyandmeg@gmail.com said...

Jarom, Hi!!! This is Megan (Olauson) Barron! I'm so happy that you found my blog from Janelle. I heard that you lived in Utah, do you still live here? I live in Utah. Your wife sounds like super cool from reading your blog a bit. Yeah for you!! My e-mail address is andyandmeg@gmail.com. E-mail me anytime!

Colleen said...

You know, Didn't know your favorite ice cream was rocky road. I'll have to stock up for you. Or maybe not, don't want to sabatoge your efforts. And yes, you do cook like Martha Stewart. Maybe better.

regibells said...

Thanks for the fun tidbits about you...I like Lucky charms too, hands down, Is is strange, I just realized I never buy it though. What were you doing in Turkey? Your are so cute!

Kristine Tanner said...

Love you Holly!!

Tasha said...

I loved reading this. I think I learned quite a bit more about you and even got a few good laughs too. I have not been checking your blog good enough lately. I feel like I am playing catch up.