14 days of hell...three down, ten to go...

Saturday, September 8, 2007

I'm sitting here on my darling sisters couch. Not a sound aside from the hum of her piece of junk air conditioner and a chorus of crickets outside the window. Her five hundred kids have finally gone to sleep, and I am enjoying this quiet. With all this quiet I have realized a few things.

One, I miss Jarom. I got "hell-a" lucky when I met that guy. Who would've known that the boy who shook the whole time he wrote down my number would end up to be my husband? I was major blessed and am excited to see where the next few years take us. (hopefully to the East Coast...)

two, there is no rush to have kids. Babies, maybe. But kids...NO! I am loving my neices but after so many poopy jokes, not to mention poopy diapers, I am thinking these years with out a belly bump may not have been so bad!

three, I am special. Not special as in I walk odd or talk funny, but special in that, "I'm pretty cool" way. My little neice, Eleanore loves me. She thinks I'm not only pretty, but she loves when I sing and read to her. She looks forward to seeing me and makes sure she introduces me to all her friends.

and four, I really do not like band-aids. Major bad. I really hate the nude colored ones. It's just disgusting to me. I'm okay with the tattoo ones, the ones little kids wear that have some sort of character on it, but I really hate the nude ones because they look germy and gross. People who wear nude bandaids are freaks.

Anyway, this post was kind of random, but I've learned a lot about myself in this minute. And I hope you have, too.

2 comments :

adam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jillyboo said...

I am so happy that you updated. And you are, as always, so funny! Dont worry, when the kids are yours all those poop jokes and diapers wont bother you... too much! And do you guys have plans to move to the East Coast?
Love you