Iguazu Falls, hello gorgeous...

Sunday, September 9, 2007




One of the coolest things about Brazil is that it shares iguazu falls with Argentina and Paraguay. So, for the price of one you can see three amazing countries at their finest. Iguazu falls was everything and more than I expected. We were lucky to see the falls with all the rushing water, and it seemed like we followed the good weather because it was perfect until the day that we left. It was supposed to rain the last day, but it must have waited until after we flew away. The first day in Iguazu we got to see the Brazil side, the next day we saw the Argentine side, and finally we stopped in paraguay for an hour to see the sights before we flew back to Sao Paulo. What a rad trip.

2 comments :

regibells said...

Hey Holly! I was excited to see your page too...Somehow I didn't see you on Jill's page until now..(I saw julies and scott's.) Love your blog! You are so cute and I miss you! Looks like you had a great trip with your AWESOME parents. We had a fish that looked just like yours (well it was my 3 year old's) he named it "Ponchon" well it turns out that it means side dish in Korean. So anyways Ponchon died...(no we didn't eat him!) He froze when we were out of town on vacation and turned the heater off! SOOO tragic.....NE ways....

I'll check your blog again. It is nice to keep in touch!

Becca said...

Holly, Sorry to ambush you but I saw you on Reginas Blog and had to check in! We, Teran Lawsen and her mom Elsie, and I were just talking about you a week ago and hoping all was well in your world! WE were dying to know if you still were singing like an angel!!!

It's great to see you and "meet" your hubby on line!!!HEHE!!! Take care!

Rebecca (Box) Dulgarian