Which raises the question...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

If anyone is wondering why I seem to be wearing the same pants the whole vacation (although I did mix it up with a jean skirt, you just never see it) it is because those were the only pants that actually fit me after 2 years of serious work to graduate college. I must not be able to eat well and take tests and write papers at the same time. Tragic but true. My last pair of fitting and well well worn in jean capris staged a revolt by ripping in not one place, but three or four. Classy. Now imagine how well my other clothes fit after eating all that delicious food in Brazil? Can anyone say Maricuja (passion fruit) pudding goodness?

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

You are a crack up. You look great, and beautiful and now those pants don't even fit you, they are too big. And what's a few pounds when you can be eating passion fruit pudding? I don't feel sorry for you!