Tuesday, September 11, 2007


Santos

I don't know why I loved this little building, but I did.

My handsome man showing attitude (basically because I surpised him with this pic)

The day after Iguasu falls we went to this cool beach city called Santos. After looking around I decided I wanted a house near the fun looking beach. I can only imagine that the city must be crazy during the summer. Later that day we went on seadoos (or however you spell them, but that is a totally different blog for tomorrow). On the drive to Santos we went in the longest underground tunnel I'd ever been on, I didn't even try to hold my breath on that one. Mostly it was fun just to ride in the car and talk with mom and dad, see the sights, and relax. How many times can I say before it becomes repetative that I love Brazil?

No comments :