The Argentina Side (and paraguay)

Monday, September 10, 2007


No, Jarom and I are not playing Santa's helpers, the hard hats were required for the tour, along with shoes, hence the gorgeous foot attire I'm sporting. Jarom thought I was hot. Right then we were stratteling the line between Paraguay and Brazil (and it looks like my beads were strattling another kind of line... classy).

Train ride to the lower falls

lower falls



paraguay, ignore my closed eyes

So the second day of Iguasu falls we went to the Argentine side. We started off seeing the dam (in Brazil). Dad loved it! Disclaimer, the shoes I am wearing in some of my pictures, you know the ugly black frankenstein ones, they were NOT mine. They let me borrow them since I went to the dam dressed in flip flops. Whoops. After a good laugh at my styling diggs we were off to tour the gigantic dam, along with copious amounts of dam jokes. Argentina was gorgeous. I think the pictures speak for themselves...

1 comment :

Colleen said...

Too bad you couldn't bring those shoes home with you, Holly. I know you loved them so much. Remembering the little jig you did in them makes me smile all over again. Great pictures, by the way. That was great fun. We miss you and Jarom.